Events Calendar Pro – Events not appearing in the weekly view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro – Events not appearing in the weekly view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dkiessling
    Participant

Events to not display and the week view display appears corrupted. Day view and month view work fine.

See:
    http://staging.lakewaleschamber.com/events/week/

Any suggestions?

alexhammerstein
    Participant

Hi,
    Hope you don’t mind if I join this thread – I upgraded yesterday and am having the same issues

Barry

Hi!

So please do feel free to monitor the thread (alexhammerstein) but if you find the issue is slightly different in your case it would be best to break off and create a fresh thread of your own.

dkiessling: it looks to me like this is the result of a stylesheet enqueued by a plugin called WP Property 1.38.4 by Usability Dynamics. To bear this theory out, can you try deactivating that plugin and see if the issues with week view are resolved?

Thanks!

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this one – but if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro – Events not appearing in the weekly view’ is closed to new replies.