Events Calendar PRO Display Issues

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar PRO Display Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krissi
    Participant

I recently purchased Events Calendar PRO to utilize the shortcodes, but I’m experiencing some issues. Can you please help with the following questions?

1. I was initially hoping to leverage the calendar display from the sample site for our theme, but I’m not sure what the shortcode is. Below is a link to the site and attached is a screenshot of what it looks like. Can you help identify what they used?

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/polytechnic-powerful-education-courses-events/full_screen_preview/9222581

2. I used the [tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode which seems to work fine when initially loading the page, but if you click on a different date, the wrong information loads. Here’s a link to the current page http://dhschools.org/home/ and as you can see from the screenshot, if I click June 29th, I see that date on the left, but the data to the right doesn’t match (June 22, June 20, July 17th, etc.). Any idea why this is occurring?

Cliff

Hi, Krissi.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding, and I’ll answer only your first question.

1. Please activate that theme and then see if your Events List widget looks like the preview on their home page. Alternatively, feel free to try the [tribe_events_list] shortcode. If it doesn’t work for you, please contact that theme author for support.
    2. Please create a new thread for this second issue.

Please let me know how #1 goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO Display Issues’ is closed to new replies.