Events Calendar Pro and EDD recurring events?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Pro and EDD recurring events?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jbusciglio
    Participant

I set up a weekly recurring event. I see the event has a ticket attached to it, but it’s the same ticket settings for every event. What’s up with that? For instance, every event shows 20 tickets max and 2 sold for every date. This is not desired at all. How can I update this?

Barry

Hi @jbusciglio,

I’m afraid that right now our ticketing framework plugins (including EDD Tickets) do not support recurring events, as described on the EDD Tickets product page. This is something we are considering implementing, but it’s not a trivial change and so we don’t as yet have firm plans or a timetable for this functionality.

Does that clarify things?

jbusciglio
    Participant

Yes, and you know I read that, but I was a little surprised to see the behavior of the ticket being replicated on a recurring event with a ticket.

I suppose I should have expected that, it just didn’t occur to me that this was the expected behavior when the docs said recurring events are not supported.

It was just kinda weird to see how that came out when I added a recurring event.

I suppose I can work on my own modification. As you can imagine, it is rather time consuming to be creating 4 times a week twice a day event planner that sells tickets with customization to each event!

But thank you, you guys should work on that right away for an update to the pro package, it is sorely needed with the ticket plugins.

Barry

I totally understand – and it is definitely something we are interested in – so I’d encourage you to show your support on our UserVoice page as this helps us to prioritize new features etc.

Beyond that there isn’t really much we can offer right at this point in time and so I’ll mark this thread as closed.

Thanks again – and if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to open a new thread or threads as required 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro and EDD recurring events?’ is closed to new replies.