Events Calendar Pro – Advanced Upcoming Events List Widget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro – Advanced Upcoming Events List Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NadineNB

Hello,

I am using the free version of the Events Calendar plugin to display the Upcoming Events List widget. My problem is that the widget only display the titles of the events, the dates and times info of the events and the “view all events” link at the bottom of the events list.

It doesn’t display all the items presented here:
    https://ps.w.org/the-events-calendar/assets/screenshot-2.png?rev=1342379

Since I’m using the widget in a custom sidebar area, in the middle of a full width page, I’d really love for the plugin to display:
    – the events search ba
    – the month breakdown above the events of the same month
    – the short event description below the event date and time information line
    – the “find out more” link at the end of the event description
    – the previous and next event buttons on the bottom right and left of the events list
    – the option to display an “export listed events” blue button on the bottom right of the events list

So my question is: can you confirm that purchasing the PRO version of the Events Calendar plugin will solve my problem and finally let me display these features on my events page (see my current demo Events page here: http://karen.nadinenbone.com/events/). My understanding is that accessing the Advanced Upcoming Events List widget through the PRO version of the plugin will solve my features display problem.

If it’s not the case, which Events calendar plugin add-on will allow me to display as many as possible of the features listed above on my Events page?

Looking forward to reading you,

Nadine

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can answer your questions.

We have everything the Event List Widget in Pro Provides here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-the-list-widget/

We do not have shortcodes for the main event views of list, month, etc, so what you are looking for is not currently a feature of our plugins.

There is another plugins with shortcodes in it for the Events Calendar that might help for free:

The Events Calendar Shortcode & Block

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

NadineNB

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for providing the link to everything the Event List Widget in Pro provides. That was very helpful to make an informed decision regarding the plugin so it’s much appreciated.

The plugin that you recommended, “The Events Calendar Shortcode” fits my needs perfectly at this time so I’ll go in that direction for the time being.

Thank you again for a fast and detailed reply, that was very helpful and is much appreciated.

Regard,

Nadine

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro – Advanced Upcoming Events List Widget’ is closed to new replies.