Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Morduchowicz
    Participant

Hi. I was wondering if the Pro version has a way to create multiple different calendars addressed to a different set of viewers.
    Specifically I’d like to create a different calendar for different platforms where my services are advertised.
    The events would be exclusive to clients of the different platforms.
    Please let me know if this makes sense and if so let me know if updating to PRO will give me this capability.
    Thanks in advance,
    Daniel

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

The Events Calendar Pro will indeed allow you to create multiple calendars on your site! Using the [tribe_events] shortcode, you can generate a new calendar anywhere on your site. You can narrow down which events show in a calendar by specifying one or more categories.

See our knowledgebase article on the shortcode here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.