Events Calendar Plus Plug-in License Verification Before Support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Plus Plug-in License Verification Before Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jim Gervais

Greetings,

We are the new webmaster for https://mycomputerconcepts.com/. Finding that a recent plug-in update to Events Calendar Plus has been causing the whole site to go down recently. It is critical as the client takes class registrations through it.

It broke last week and managed to get it back up again by re-activating the plug-in and switching back and forth between PHP versions. However, a couple of days later it broke the site again. We’re finding we have to keep the plug-in inactive to keep the site up.

My question is whether the previous designer ever paid for the license for this plug-in so I can have your support look into this for us. Please reply with status and instructions to have support help if it has not been purchased.

Courtney

Hey Jim

I am unable to locate a license key for that address. Can you go to Events » Settings » Licenses and copy/paste the license key when Events Calendar Pro is active?

Do you know what email address a previous developer may have used?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Jim Gervais
    Keymaster

This support thread is private.

Jim Gervais

The former webmaster responded with below.

The old license was purchased under my account, so I won’t be able to share that with you. You’ll need to get them to create a new account and purchase the plugin.

FYI, I had a similar issue with another client. Support was a little slow but very helpful. They suggested removing the plugin and installing it manually through FTP. Hope that helps you.

Courtney

Hey Jim

When you purchase Events Calendar Pro, an email containing the new license and a link to download the plugin will be sent, along with an account created for you.

When you get the new license, you can either deactivate and delete the old plugin, then upload your new version

OR

Just head to Events » Settings » Licenses to paste the new license in instead.

Keep me posted if you run into errors in the process.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Plus Plug-in License Verification Before Support’ is closed to new replies.