Events Calendar only showing 1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar only showing 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hello.

I have the Events Calendar widget on my home page. Last week, it was working fine and showing 4 events.

Now it only shows one event?

Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Here is a link to the site
    http://2357.generalbee.com/

Geoff B.

Good evening George and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I just went on your site and it looks like 4 events are displaying once more.
    Kudos!

I am wondering if this is not due to a caching issue ?

Can you confirm that all is well on your end as well ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

George
    Participant

Hi Geoff.

Thanks for getting back with me.

Yes I see it is working now. Not sure why?

Thanks again.

Barry

Hi George,

The link you provided doesn’t seem to function any more, so I can’t check your site for myself, but my guess would be that what you were experiencing was simply the default behaviour of the calendar widget.

By design, it shows upcoming events in the current month by default. If, as an example, you have 5 events coming up later in June then – at time of writing – you would probably see all 5 listed below the widget by default.

As time moves along though, some of those events would drop off the list: on June 15, for instance, you’d only see those events taking place on or after that date.

Might that explain this?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar only showing 1’ is closed to new replies.