Events Calendar not working after upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar not working after upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    judyvedder
    Participant

My client updated to WordPress 4.0 and updated all plug-ins and theme as well. They only have 10 plug-ins and they are of all high quality. After the upgrade they are seeing duplicate entries that were not there before. You can see an example here http://www.smothills.org/events/2014-10/
    duplicate entries are listed on October 1, 7, 14 and other dates.

In a mobile view we see the dots as Zhyrmar described (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/events-are-no-more-working?replies=3). The theme we are using is Twentytwelev with a child theme. So it is all pretty standard stuff. My client is pretty unhappy as you can understand. I hope that you can correct this and offer an update very soon.

Josh
    Participant

Hello judyvedder,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This definitely a strange issue and I definitely understand the frustration. Hopefully we can get this cleared up for you quickly.

First off, since the plugins were updated, can you make sure that both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro are the latest versions (3.7)? Can you also verify for me that the issue is a duplication of the display of events and not that there are now multiple versions of these events displaying within the dashboard?

Also, can you follow the Testing for Conflicts procedure to see if there is a plugin or child theme conflict. If it is a conflict, this can help us to narrow down what the conflict is and if there is anything we need/can do to ensure that our plugin works your plugins.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

cwendt
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello judyvedder,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar not working after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.