Events Calendar Not Running Daily

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Not Running Daily

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    devdept
    Participant

Hello!

My Events Calendar is no longer running its Daily imports on shallowford.org. It worked for about a week, and then I went on vacation and it broke at some point. Could you guys please give me some insight as to why this keeps happening? Should we start importing less? I’ve enabled the debugging tool so that you guys can see any errors that may be occurring. You should already have our system status since I set that to send to you automatically.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Nick!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. We have included a fix for this in our latest Feature Release 4.5.4 for The Events Calendar plugin.

You can find out more about the release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-community-events-4-5-the-events-calendar-4-5-4-pro-and-community-tickets/

Could you please update to the latest version and see if that solves your issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Not Running Daily’ is closed to new replies.