Events Calendar is not playing nice with restricted posts in Optimize Member

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar is not playing nice with restricted posts in Optimize Member

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chad Florian

Incognito browser, visit to https://changinglanesrv.com/events/
    There is currently only one event on the calendar and that event is restricted using OptimizeMember. So, it does not show up (which is expected since I’m not logged in at all). That part is good.

However, click the <<June (https://changinglanesrv.com/events/2018-06/), and the restricted content is visible. BAD. This should not be visible at all.

Click back to Events in the menu, and it’d back to invisible.

So, there is something broken in the permissions logic for the /events/xxxx versus the main /events.

Plugin is simply not usable with this issue.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Chad Florian

Well, I’m not going to purchase anything that doesn’t work. This is clearly a bug, where it appears the query to fill the calendar works in once instance and not in another. Seems a WHERE clause needs to be fixed. I might purchase a premium plugin just to support your product. I do believe in supporting developers (as I am one). But this thing is broken.

Can you route this to the correct person / department?

Thanks,
    -chad

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Chad,

I understand. This forum is for pre-sales. You can definitely file a bug report on our community forum I posted above.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar is not playing nice with restricted posts in Optimize Member’ is closed to new replies.