Events calendar iPad

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events calendar iPad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve noticed that the new version of the plugin does not work on iPad or iPhone, when u try to see what’s on a day on the calendar widget this does not display the pop up. This is my website http://www.teatroscanal.com/

Thanks

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Javier,

Our plugin is somewhat responsive and we are working more and more towards a more responsive calendar but at the moment we don’t guarantee it’s going to look right on iPad or iPhone. This will be up to you to assign the proper styling at the correct breakpoints to get it to look the way you want on iPad and iPhone.

Good luck!

– Jonah

Louise

Hi Javier,

Jonah has kindly opened this topic again for me so I could contact you. I have exactly the same problem with popups not appearing on iPad – I noticed you have been able to fix it for your site.

Would you be able to share how you have done this? Or a nudge in the right direction? I am not sure what breakpoints are as Jonah mentioned above.

Your site looks good!

Thanks,
    Louise

Javier
    Participant

Hi there, it’s just a CSS thing, go to:
    .tribe-events-calendar-widget td a.tribe-events-mini-has-event {
    and where it says cursor: default; change it to pointer or just delete, try it.
    This line is @ ../wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/resources/events.css

Cheers

Louise

Thanks Javier! That worked 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar iPad’ is closed to new replies.