Events Calendar Invalid License

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Invalid License

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William McBride

I have an error that says my Events Calendar Pro license key is invalid. I click on the link to login and address this issue and I am not recognized. My email address is [email protected]. My WordPress username is billcpr. Do you use the same username. I have tried with the aol.com email address, as well as [email protected]. Neither email address is recognized. There used to be another email address assigned to Aaron Coates. I actually removed that one so this person could not longer have access to the account. Perhaps, his email address was the login username/email address. Needless to say, I cannot get in to address the invalid license key issue. I am also being notified I have an Events Calendar Pro update. I attempt to update and it isn’t running. I am thinking this is also related to the invalid license key issue. Can you please help me?
    Thank you,
    William McBride

Caroline

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! I was able to locate an account in your name with the username billcpr and email address [email protected]. The license key listed on this account does appear to be valid at this time! If you’re having trouble accessing your account, you may wish to try performing a password reset first. Our password reset form can be accessed right over here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/lost-password/

If you’re unable to reset your password at this time, you can get further assistance here via our email help desk.

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.

I hope that helps to get you started here! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Invalid License’ is closed to new replies.