Events Calendar / Events Calendar PRO is preventing media uploads

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar / Events Calendar PRO is preventing media uploads

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi,

Since updating Events Calendar, I’m not able to upload media – I get an error every time.

Deactivating the plugins allow me to upload media again.

Is this a problem you’re aware of?

Can you take a look please?

Thanks,
    Matt

George
    Participant

Hey Matt,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is not an issue I have or can recreate.

1. Can you take a screenshot of what you see when you try to upload the media, and of the error you get? You can do so by uploading the screenshot to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

2. Also, when you mention “deactivating the plugins,” can you clarify what happens if you leave The Events Calendar active (just The Events Calendar, not any premium add-ons for it) and then deactivate ALL OTHER plugins on your site? Does the media uploader issue persist in this state?

Thank you!
    George

Matt Gray
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Matt,

Thanks for posting your log information! We unfortunately cannot log into customer sites for any reason, so I can assure that nobody on our team has logged into that site and I have removed that information from your post (even though it’s a “private reply”, just for good measure).

I’m still puzzled by the nature of this bug and cannot produce it.

1. Can you test one more thing here? If possible, I would recommend trying to leave The Events Calendar and WooCommerce active; deactivate ALL other plugins, and then be sure to activate a default theme like Twenty Twelve, Twenty Sixteen, etc.—how do things behave here?

2. Also, when you get this error, what level of administrator are you logged in as? Are you the “main admin” of the site? If not, what happens if you switch to that role?

Thank you!
    George

Matt Gray
    Participant

Hey, still the same I’m afraid… but just saying HTTP error now?

Any other ideas?

Cheers

George
    Participant

Hey Matt,

That sounds like an error that is arising from some other location, because I cannot get that error in my own testing no matter what I try. 🙁

I would recommend bringing this issue to your web host—they might have some settings on the server level of things that relates to media uploads here, or might be able to see errors in the error logs.

I’m sorry to recommend this at this time—I just unfortunately cannot reproduce the problem and no other steps in the investigation have yielded back useful information regarding the potential source of the problem.

Thank you for your patience!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar / Events Calendar PRO is preventing media uploads’ is closed to new replies.