Events Calendar + Eventbrite tickets add on

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar + Eventbrite tickets add on

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stefanie

Hi there,

If I were to use the standard/free version of the Events Calendar and purchase the Eventbrite tickets add on, what would happen if I were to import a recurring event from Eventbrite?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Stefanie!

Even with Events Calendar Pro, there is not full support for recurring Eventbrite events being imported into WordPress at this time. ๐Ÿ™

So when you import an event that recurs from Eventbrite, individual event instances are imported, but they are not imported as a single recurring event series.

Sorry to disappoint! I hope this helps.

George

Stefanie

Thanks for the response! I might be able to work with that. Just to confirm– do I need to purchase Pro or can I stick with the standard version?

George
    Participant

Hey Stefanie!

You do NOT need Events Calendar Pro to use Eventbrite Ticketsโ€”all you need for any of our premium add-ons is the core, free plugin The Events Calendar. ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Stefanie

Awesome, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

George
    Participant

Sure thing! Open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar + Eventbrite tickets add on’ is closed to new replies.