Events / Calendar display

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events / Calendar display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alison

Like some other people in this forum (lots probably) I have recently started using Timely events calendar. I think it looks great, and if it worked properly it would be fantastic. However, like lots of other people I’ve discovered its very buggy with problems such as theme conflicts, etc. So I’m looking for an alternative.

I’ve had a quick look ar your Events Calendar pro plugin, and while I am impressed, to me it does not look as good as Timeley.

For example in Timely I love the Posterboard dislay – see my webpage so far:

What’s On?

Do you have any plans to expands the ways Events Calendar pro plugin displays events? I personally don’t like your calendar display (well maybe that’s a bit harsh, it looks ok, but not as good as Timelys displays).

Also. in the way you display events, is their an option to include images for each event shown in the list?
    Thanks

P.S. If you could get the events to display like Timely do (plus the options to choose how events display) then I will buy you pro plugin asap.

Leah

Hi Alison,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for your interest in our plugin. We are currently working on version 3.0 of our plugin. The PRO 3.0 plugin will include a photo view that is somewhat similar to the Timely view you linked to. When that’s ready, you’ll be able to see some screenshots of our photo view. Keep an eye on our website and social media for a release announcement.

To add images in list view, just use the featured image on events. That will give you the image or thumbnails in both views, and is also how the photo view will work in 3.0.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events / Calendar display’ is closed to new replies.