Events calendar content is hiding behind the nav bar….?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events calendar content is hiding behind the nav bar….?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to figure out how to make the event content (the calendar view and the event page content) sit underneath the sites nav bar. I’ve got a feeling its something to do with my templates, but I don’t know how to edit them or where to start! As you can see, the event search bar is hidden, as is the event name and details on the event page. the other thing I wanted to know is, how do I change the font style of the event name in the calendar view? It would be great if it could be H2, rather than the standard body style. http://www.moonsong.com.au/calendar/

As a temporary solution, I’ve stuck a 1px x 195px image in the Advance Template Settings html editor. This has pushed everything down to where it needs to be, but its probably not an ideal solution!

Josh
    Participant

Hello janehardwickecollings,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not positive as to what the original display was however I believe you can get the templates to display properly with a minor CSS change that can be added to your theme or child theme. You can add a top margin (similar size to the height of the blank image you’ve added) to the “#tribe-events” element.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello janehardwickecollings,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar content is hiding behind the nav bar….?’ is closed to new replies.