Events calendar and wootickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events calendar and wootickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Martinez

someone mentioned/recommended to me to combine Events Calendar, Wootickets, and Woocommerce — to accomplish what I need to do – below is the situation:

I have a non-profit organization that holds classes – their class registration is a little complicated and I haven’t been able to find a solution that will handle all of their particular requirements so I’m hoping that you guys have some thoughts – here is the situation:
    Each class has:
    – class registration fee
    – materials fee
    The complications:
    – they have “members” who get a 10% discount on the class registration fee, but not the materials fee
    – if someone registers two children for a class, they get a 20% discount on the second class registration (but again, no discount on the materials fee)
    – the “members” discount only applies to the first registration, not the second one …
    I was originally looking for an “events management” plugin that would handle all of that – then I was looking for a way to integrate a calendar and a shopping cart — because of the discount and other complications to the registration. So, I’m thinking that I’m looking for a shopping cart where I can use a shortcode to show the “product info/add to cart link” on a specific page (which would actually be an event on a calendar) — or an integration of event calendar/manager and shoppingcart …

Will the combination of Events Calendar – Wootickets – and Woocommerce do what I need? — and will I only need to purchase the pro version of wootickets or will I need the pro version of the Events Calendar and wootickets?

Thank you for your time and assistance…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help out here.

I looked through your requirements and it could be possible to do what you are looking for, but not out of the box.

All the special pricing requirements you have is not part of the plugin so you would have to write php code to achieve that.

Unfortunately, customizations for the most part are beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar and wootickets’ is closed to new replies.