Events Calendar 3.2: Minicalendar Widget – Number of showing events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar 3.2: Minicalendar Widget – Number of showing events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

in Version 3.2 I found an unexpected result in the Minicalendar widget:
    when setting the number of showing events to zero (in the configuration on the backend), the following happens in the widget in the frontend:
    when clicking a day with existing events not the day page of the event is called, instead always (!) the 11th of November (www.domain.com/events/2013-11-11/) is called.

Hint: I could reproduce this behavior in an clean test environment with the Twenty Eleven Theme, too.

Best regards,
    Oliver

Barry

Hi Oliver,

That’s definitely not right and we will make a note to fix this up. Thanks for reporting – and thanks for your patience and support also as we correct these issues.

Oliver
    Participant

Ok, good to know that you can reproduce it.
    Keep me updated!

Best regards,
    Oliver

Barry

We shall do – as ever thanks for taking the time to report these issues 🙂

andi48
    Participant

Hi,
    I have bought event calendar pro and wootickets and I have a similar behavior:
    If I set the number of showing events to zero, one event is shown under the grid within the mini calendar widget, but only on the first site call. After navigating within the mini calendar, the entry disappears.
    It would be fitting perfectly, if clicking on a day in the grid could open the page with the days events.
    thank you and greetings,
    hannes

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, hannes. Thanks for getting in touch.

Please start a new thread with your issue so that we can better help you troubleshoot. It would be great if you would include the URLs of any threads that you feel are pertinent to your situation, too.

Thanks so much!

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. The problem you (Oliver) reported is on our bug tracker and ought to be resolved in one of our upcoming maintenance releases. Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here with a quick update. Although we were not able to get a fix for this into our imminent 3.3 release, it is still on the radar for inclusion in a future build. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I’m happy to report that we have fixed this in our upcoming version 3.4. Keep an eye on your Plugins page for an update message! Thanks for your patience while we worked on this.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar 3.2: Minicalendar Widget – Number of showing events’ is closed to new replies.