Events Cal Pro Still Not Displaying Google Map with API Key

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Events Cal Pro Still Not Displaying Google Map with API Key

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Bruce.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bruce
    Participant

I have the pro version and not matter what I do, the map will not display. I have used the right URLs in my Google API Key settings.

George
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear this, Bruce!

1. I cannot recreate this behavior—can you share links to specific event pages on your site where the maps fail to show up? I will check those out and see if I can spot any errors in the JavaScript console, etc.

2. Next, can you try doing the complete set of troubleshooting steps on this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ After EACH STEP in that process, check back on those pages where the maps fail to show up — do they start to show up anywhere along the way in the process of this testing?

Let us know what you find!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Cal Pro Still Not Displaying Google Map with API Key’ is closed to new replies.