Events Cal Bar – Add Another Button

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Cal Bar – Add Another Button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Broderick
    Participant

Hey there gang,

very simply I want to add another button to the events calendar bar (the default bar not the filter bar) to Add An Event (link to community events submission) but I cant locate the correct file within the plugin to edit.

I am perfectly happy coding it in myself (and yes I am aware that it is not inside the Views folder so I will have to modify the core files and any updates will overwrite etc etc etc…)

So please could you point me in the direction of the file that renders to default bar?

[Event From] [Search] [Location] – [Find Events] [My New Button] | [View As]

Cliff

Hi, Jason.

You can reference how the “Near” search gets added from the PRO add-on to the core plugin’s Tribe Bar. Search for “setup_geoloc_filter_in_bar” in /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Geo_Loc.php

This function utilizes the “tribe-events-bar-filters” filter so you shouldn’t need to alter the core plugin files.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Cal Bar – Add Another Button’ is closed to new replies.