Events at multiple venues / multiple days

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events at multiple venues / multiple days

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roger
    Participant

We hold an event (a seminar) at multiple locations – e.g. it’ll be in London on 21st February, Paris on 15th March, Berlin on 27th March, London on 2nd April, and so on.

Is there any way to create this as a single event in Events Calendar Pro, and specify multiple dates / venues for the delivery, or do we have to create each one as a separate event?

If the latter, is there any way to duplicate the initial event (to save having to re-enter all the description, etc.)?

Finally, we’d want to integrate this with woo tickets… so, a visitor could go to a single page for the event, and then pick the venue / date that they want to a buy a ticket for.

Barry

Roger,

Unfortunately what you are asking for isn’t directly catered for by either the core/PRO plugins or by WooTickets.

It would be possible to do what you want but would require some fairly in-depth customizations, I’m afraid. I’ll definitely log this as a feature request (unless it already has been logged) and we’ll try to look out for other users who want the same in order to get a feel for how much demand there might be out there for this sort of functionality.

I’m not sure we can offer up much more right now, but if you have further questions please do ask and I’ll try to answer them if I can.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events at multiple venues / multiple days’ is closed to new replies.