Events are replacing homepage feed of latest posts

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events are replacing homepage feed of latest posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jillian Livingston
    Participant

The latest posts feed on my homepage is being replaced by events. When i disable the plugin, the homepage functionality returns to normal. My plugins are up to date and licensed.

Jillian Livingston
    Participant

Homepage latest posts on staging site are showing Event Manager post type Events, and they aren’t even showing in order. Seems that the latest update is crossing wires between blog posts and the event records from this plugin. THis happens regardless of theme. Desperate for help as our homepage is now broken and there doesn’t seem a clear workaround.

staging site http://755.c53.mwp.accessdomain.com/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Jillian!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

It seems strange, as I can’t reproduce the issue on my own local installation using Twenty Seventeen theme.

You mention that it happens regardless of theme. How are you showing the posts in the homepage? are you using a plugin to create the homepage? What happens if you deactivate all other plugins except ours, do you see any difference? Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events are replacing homepage feed of latest posts’ is closed to new replies.