Events are redirecting!

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Events are redirecting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rich Berardi
    Participant

Hello, I know you are on vacation, but my events are redirecting to older events.
    It seems to be permalink related, because /event/example/ is fine, but /event/example-2/ is randomly redirecting to other events!!! We run our student registrations with your plugin, and they are now being redirected to old events. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

I have tried going into settings/permalinks and re-saving, but that doesn’t work!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Rich Berardi.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Geoff.
    tpsonline
    Participant

I am not the developer, but just to see if I can help you…

Is it just one event that’s doing it, or many events? If it’s just one event, try creating a brand new one with a different slug and see if that fixes it. If it’s multiple events… not sure, you’ll probably have to wait for the support team to be back next week.

If it’s an emergency I would go through and edit the event slugs to something different so they are not at all similar to the previous year’s event.

Geoff

Hey Rich,

Have you given the suggestions from @tpsonline a try? If the issue seems to affect one event instead of many, then it does sound like a caching issue and what @tpsonline shared would certainly fix that.

Let us know and then we can continue looking at it from there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events are redirecting!’ is closed to new replies.