Events are not appearing in Edit Menu.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events are not appearing in Edit Menu.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Arnau.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arnau
    Participant

Hello, I’ve got a problem that it has appeared suddenly in my website, I haven’t been in that trouble before, and I used to edit often my website and my events.

Now, when i make a new event i cannot find it in the drop down menĂº as an event.
    In fact, i only can see 3 of them and 2 Events that I don’t know why there are there.

I send you a screenshot.

I’ve been trying now to switch on and off the plugins and is the WPML Multilingual CMS, the problem. It’s updated to 3.9.3 version

Could you help me, please?
    Tanx!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Arnau,

Not quite sure what is happening here.

Is the event in the same language as the menu you are trying to add it to?

Is the event Published or Draft?

Is it a Duplicate of the original language or translated separately?

Could you possibly do a screen recording so I can see what you are doing and what is happening?

Thanks!
    Andras

Arnau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Arnau
    Participant

Yes, I absolutely overwrite with the main language and then I translate independently with the second language.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events are not appearing in Edit Menu.’ is closed to new replies.