Events are incorrect when importing from google calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events are incorrect when importing from google calendar

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Molly.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Molly
    Participant

I have my event aggregator set to import daily. When it imports from our google calendar it imports some events fine other events it shifts it to one or two days later. It looks like it is only messing up on the current week. We had events posted to our google calendar for Monday and they are now showing up on our calendar for Wednesday. I attached a screen shot of our google calendar.

Hi Molly,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual? Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Molly
    Participant

I am imorting from a google calendar I copied the link but am not sure it will work for you.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/month/2018/3/1?tab=wc&pli=1

Hi Molly,

Is this (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/month/2018/3/1?tab=wc&pli=1) the URL that you are using to import events from your Google Calendar onto your website?

I am getting an error when I try to import this URL, as it is not in the proper format.  Would you mind providing me with the URL that you use to import your events from Google Calendar into your site?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events are incorrect when importing from google calendar’ is closed to new replies.