Events Aggregator STILL Broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Aggregator STILL Broken

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Coppola
    Participant

In the past I have used the Events Aggregator, the scheduled import tool and its was super buggy and so I ceased using it. Then a few weeks ago I picked it back up again on the advice of Geoff in this forum, however after running the import a few times I see that all of the bugs I uncovered are still there… namely that events are being duplicated, events are importing to wrong dates, etc. This is running on a live site so getting this fixed is critical.

Can someone please look into this immediately? I need to delete the inaccurate info but if I do you will not see the issue.

-Joe

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

Is there a reason theres been no response on this? Come on folks. I Really need help with this.

Joe

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joshep!

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues with your imports. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

First, let me note that it may take us between 24-48 hrs (during weekdays) before we respond to a post as we state here. It generally is significantly faster than that, but we’ve been having a higher demand in our forums for the last couple of days and it caused us some delays.

Could you please share the import source with us so we can run some tests with it?

Are you experiencing wrong date issues with all the imported events or just some? Could you point us to an event where you are having the wrong date issue with?

Thanks,
    Victor

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

The problem is events are getting duplicated, getting entered with wrong dates, etc etc. Theres tons of issues. If you look at the image here, you will see that MINI DRIVE is duplicated and Coffee + bikes has two entries but with two different dates.

wrong events

These events should mirror whats on the originating Events Calendar site

The above is the import source which is: http://www.culpepercycling.com/events/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for coming back with that information.

I tried importing a few times from that same source and I could not replicate the issues you are having.

Are you experiencing this with One-time imports or scheduled imports? Could you please share with us a screenshot of the import settings you are using for that source?

If it’s a scheduled import, could you please try re-scheduling the import from scratch and see if it changes anything?

Also, could you please copy & paste your system information in a private reply? It seems I cannot see all of the available settings.

Thanks,
    Victor

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

The issue is with scheduled imports, obviously it wouldn’t duplicate events in a one time imports. All of my issues have always been with scheduled imports.

Attached are the settings of the scheduled import.

Im not sure what you mean by rescheduling from scratch? Do you want me to delete the events and rerun again or what?

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Aggregator STILL Broken’ is closed to new replies.