Events Aggregator Not Propagating Correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Aggregator Not Propagating Correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rion
    Participant

Had to update billing on our site. API’s are all functioning and keys are valid. I’ve waited an hour and our website still only allows me to import from CSV, and not Facebook, as it’s supposed to be doing.

I’ve logged out and logged back in and double check just about every setting.

Not sure what’s going on.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Rion
    Participant

Yes, astonmanornightclub.com is the site that I’m trying to import to. The same license key has been on the account for over a year with no problems. There are 1400 something imports from FB.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Rion
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    Kind of bouncing from one problem to the next. Reinstalled and updated to new key. Looks like events are importing again, but none of them are showing up on the calendar now. I double checked to make sure they weren’t getting imported as drafts. They seem to be making it into events, just not out to the front end of the site.

Scratching my head here.

Thoughts?

Rion
    Participant

Hello?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rion,

Sorry about the delayed response here! Can you try updating to the latest version of Events Calendar Pro (4.4.20.1) and WordPress (4.9.1) and see if that makes a difference? If not, can you send me a screenshot of the event details for one of the imported events, along with its permalink so that I can take a look?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Aggregator Not Propagating Correctly’ is closed to new replies.