Events Aggregator not importing events from Google Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Aggregator not importing events from Google Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spookyggt
    Participant

I am trying to import all the events in my Google calendar for the first time however only 12 events show in the preview. I have already checked the import settings and I have selected import limit type as # of events and import quantity limit is 500, so I should have plenty of room to import all of my events. Why would only 12 out of 100s of events be imported?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on. Can you please send me the link that you’re trying to import from so that I can test it out on my end? Can you also upload a screenshot of what you see on the import screen once the preview has loaded? If you are replying via email, attachments will not be included; you will need to login and upload this directly to the thread.

Thanks,

Jennifer

spookyggt
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

spookyggt
    Participant

Hello –

This is not working out for us. I would like a refund on the products we have ordered. Please advise on our next step to get a refund.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem, I just processed the refunds for both Event Aggregator and Event Tickets Plus. I’m sorry that this didn’t work out for you, but if there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Aggregator not importing events from Google Calendar’ is closed to new replies.