Events Aggregator imports failing and now only gives me csv import option

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Aggregator imports failing and now only gives me csv import option

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Participant

After a couple of days of successful imports, today’s failed and I am unable to update my calendar because once again, my account is not being recognized.

Tina
    Participant

My account seems back too normal and I was able to import today. Is this a server issue? A bug? Suggestions for how to handle in the future?

Geoff

Hi Tina,

Phew, glad to hear all is working well! Thanks for following up to let us know.

It could have been a server issue but, then again, this is the only report we’ve seen so it’s hard to tell for sure. Either way, you did the right thing by reaching out to us here in the forums. Another tip is to check the Events > Help screen and make sure the Event Aggregator diagnostics show that the service is connected. If it’s not, it will tell you and give you a good indication of whether the issue is with our server.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread since I see you’ve marked it Resolved, but definitely let us know if you see something like this pop up again and we’d be happy to look into it with you.

Cheers and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Aggregator imports failing and now only gives me csv import option’ is closed to new replies.