Eventribe Essentials integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Eventribe Essentials integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alessandro F.

Hi,

I’m interested in you plugin for a club website, that will sell ticket using integration with Eventribe.
    You know if the “essentials” pack is enough to integrate Eventribe API into your plugin?
    Or I must buy a “professional” pack from Eventribe, that allow to integret event into external website?

Here you can see characteristics of the different solutions
    https://www.eventbrite.it/organizer/pricing/

thank you very much
    Alessandro

Alessandro F.

Hi,

I’ve got another question about the plugin “Event Aggregator”.
    I want to add also the Facebook frame of “attending participants” into my imported events, is it possible or maybe already available into your plugin?

Thank you very much

Best,
    Alessandro

Andras
    Keymaster

Ciao Alessandro,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your questions.

…to integrate Eventribe API into your plugin

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that. We have a premium plugin, Eventbrite Tickets that has everything in place to start selling Eventbrite tickets on your website with The Events Calendar. Already with the ‘Essentials’ pack.

If you would like to build your own solution with the Eventbrite API, that is also possible. For this though you will need to turn to the Eventbrite support team.

I want to add also the Facebook frame of “attending participants” into my imported events, is it possible or maybe already available into your plugin?

At the moment that is not part of the functionality of our plugins. You would need to create this yourself or hire a developer to do it. Or maybe there is already a plugin for that.

Event Aggregator only imports the key data of the events that are on Facebook and puts it in your calendar. So when visitors look at your calendar they don’t get the data from Facebook any more, they get it from your website / database.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventribe Essentials integration’ is closed to new replies.