Eventrbrite Settings Tab Missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventrbrite Settings Tab Missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danielle Reigle
    Participant

I have my site connected to a license for event calendar pro and the Eventbrite tickets extension. I don’t understand why the settings tab for the Eventbrite plugin doesn’t appear when I activate it. Under the API tab, I see an Eventbrite section but I was not able to get the successful connection message when creating an app in Eventbrite and plugging in the corresponding code. I’m not able to connect to Eventbrite, it seems like there may be a problem with the plugin.

Barry

Hi Danielle,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing problems.

There actually isn’t any settings tab specifically for Eventbrite – the process of connecting your site to your account is handled from the APIs tab.

Can you describe what is going wrong when you try to make the connection — are you following the recommended steps such as setting the oAuth Redirect URL as described in that section of the admin screen?

Once the setup process is complete you can perform any actual imports via the Events → Legacy Imports screen 🙂

Danielle Reigle
    Participant

I was mostly confused because the overview video on this page looks out of date, showing menus that don’t exist any longer.

Page
    Vedio

My oAuth Redirect URL needed adjustment and now it looks like it should be working.

Barry

Excellent — and we’ll make a note to revise that page or the video within it, on reviewing it certainly is a view versions behind.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventrbrite Settings Tab Missing’ is closed to new replies.