Eventbrite User ID Error Message

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite User ID Error Message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    leadlinker
    Participant

Error
    Each time I import an Eventbrite event into my Calendar Pro through the WP Admin Panel, I get the following error message:

The following Eventbrite error has occurred: You are not authorized on this event (Event user ID not equal to current User ID.
    The event could not be made live as a result of this error.

The event still imports and is published on my site. I have joined the appropriate affiliate link of the Event via the Eventbrite Public Affiliate programme. I have double checked my Eventbrite ID’s both on my admin panel and Eventbrite itself. Eventbrite support confirm I am working fine their end. What is the issue? I can’t be sure I am getting the lead referrals yet as a consequence?

Casey
    Participant

Leadlinker,
    So sorry to hear you’re having issues. Could you send me a link to the event that you’re trying to import? Then I can investigate further. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Leadlinker,
    I just wanted to check back in and see if you’re still having issues. Just let me know if I can help. Thanks!

leadlinker
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Leadlinker,
    Have you confirmed that your EventBrite API key in your WP user profile matches the API key on the EventBrite site?

leadlinker
    Participant

Yes absolutely, as per my first post above! I contact Eventbrite to double check their side and they confirmed it was correct.

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi leadlinker, did we get your problem solved via email? I just wanted to check in here and make sure you had gotten the help you need.

~Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite User ID Error Message’ is closed to new replies.