Eventbrite Times not syncing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Times not syncing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Hey – I’m having a bit of an issue with my eventbrite ticket plugin.
    I created an event for August 15th 2012, and it shows up on the upcoming events page. It’s also attached to eventbrite through the plugin.
    When you click on the event – it says the event has passed, and then shows that the event is July 30th around 4:26 pm.
    Not sure why… I never entered that time or date anywhere so I’m not sure where it’s pulling from!
    My test page is at blog.regretfreelife.net/testing. Any idea what’s going on here?

Would love any help you can provide!

Rob

Hey Neil, thanks for bringing the discussion over here. Based on the link you sent over in your initial email, I am seeing this….the time it is showing appears to be the current time in UTC +0 settings (it’s 2:16 local time for me, showing as 9:16 on your site). This seems to be happening with all Events too…not just those on Eventbrite.

I see you have a handful of other plugins on the site there. Can you try the deactivation route (reverting back until just The Events Calendar is active on your theme), and testing again? Then reverting to the 2011 theme with the same setup to see if it’s a theme problem? If we can identify a conflict that’d be a good starting point to getting this resolved.

Thanks in advance!

Neil

Thanks! Sorry that took so long – it was a chore 🙂
    I’ve tested all of the plugins and the 2011 theme and it looks like none of those are a problem. Even on the 2011 theme with only the events calendar + the eventbrite plugin, we’re still seeing the same problem.

Joyce Grace

Hello Neil can you confirm you’ve set up your timezone settings in WordPress’s General Settings? And your timezone in Eventbrite matches?

Neil

Yes they match. Would someone be able to help me over the phone? I would be happy to send my phone number to someone to work this through.
    Otherwise – I would like a refund. This product does not work as advertised and is unusable for my site unless it can create functioning event pages.

Neil

To summarize:
    No matter when I set the event for, it says “this event has passed.” It seems to be setting the date of the event as the date that I published it when I go to the individual event page.
    However, I can see see the events, with the correct start and end time, when I click on the “events page” or on the “calendar.”
    By doing a search on the internet, I can see that many other people have this bug. Maybe this would help?
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-events-calendar-getting-this-event-has-passed-on-all-events
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-events-calendar-always-getting-event-has-passed-message

Neil

I can also send you my backend credentials so you can poke around yourselves – what’s the best way to do that?

Joyce Grace

Hello Neil,

I’m sorry you’re having this problem. I looked at the threads you showed me, and I see that this was on our radar a while ago and was logged in our system for being fixed. What I’m curious to know now is if you are using the latest version of all our plugins? Have you upgraded WordPress as well?

Also have you set your permalinks to “postname”? If you have, can you try re-set them again?

If none of that works, please write me an e-mail at pro /at/ tri.be with your login credentials, but please make sure to state in the e-mail:
    a) you know we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your site after we log in. We will not make changes, we will only look around, but we do need this disclaimer from you.
    b) you have updated WordPress and all our plugins and add-ons to their latest version.

Also if you can link to this thread that will help me a lot.

If you would like a refund instead, please also write to pro /at/ tri.be and we can get that processed for you.

Thanks!

Neil

Sent!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Times not syncing’ is closed to new replies.