EVENTBRITE TICKETS WON'T

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EVENTBRITE TICKETS WON'T

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

Hi. I’ve just purchased the Eventbrite plugin and have all the settings in to authorize my site to work with Eventbrite, but when I click the get authorization button and then allow on eventrbite, it takes me back to my dashboard with the get authorization button still there.

I have re-entered the keys numerous times and I’m still getting the same thing.

Any ideas??

Thank you!

Lee

Nico

Hi Lee,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this and sorry to hear about this issue. I’ll help you getting this right…

The ‘Get Authorization’ button is always present. You should see the following success message: https://cloudup.com/cnEIiBb5JZk – If that’s not present after ‘Allowing’ the site to connect in EvenBrite then there’s something wrong ๐Ÿ™

If you are getting a 404 (Page not found) error when EventBrite API Auth redirects back to your site, then please re-save permalinks and try again.

Please let me know about it,

Best,
    Nico

Lee
    Participant

Thanks, Nico. I did get that, but I didn’t realize that was the success message! Thank you so much!!

Nico

You are welcome Lee ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘EVENTBRITE TICKETS WON'T’ is closed to new replies.