Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

We’ve just updated our Eventbrite tickets plugin to 4.5.1 and now our previously imported Eventbrite events have lost their Eventbrite booking links. I did re-authenticate the connection to Eventbrite as notified after the update and started the migration which is still going on after several hours.

I see others have reported problems with the new version. What are we supposed to do? Will the migration fix all the previously imported Eventbrite events or do we have to re-import them again, which to be honest is going to take quite a long time to do. Or shall we just roll back this plugin to a previous version?

Thanks, Neil.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Neil,

Thanks for emailing support. We are currently working on an issue with Eventbrite. You can definitely roll back to a previous version while we get it sorted. I am adding you to the queue to notify once its resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Brendan,
    Brendan

Neil
    Participant

Before I roll back Eventbrite tickets to version 4.4.9, would it be compatible with Events Cal 4.6.19 and Events Cal Pro 4.4.28 or do I have to roll those plugins back as well?

Thanks, Neil.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Neil,

Good question. Yes, you would have to roll everything back.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Neil
    Participant

Thanks. FYI, and anybody else who this might be helpful for, we have rolled back to the following versions and everything looks to be working again:

Events Calendar – 4.6.14.1 – released 18th April 2018
    Event Tickets – 4.7.2 – released 18th April 2018
    Eventbrite Tickets – 4.4.9 – released 10th January 2018
    Events Calendar Pro – 4.4.25 – released 18th April 2018

Neil.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Neil,

Thanks for posting a temporary solution.

We will keep you updated.

Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Neil!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest versions of The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets. You can get from your downloads page.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets Version 4.5.1 – previously imported events broken’ is closed to new replies.