Eventbrite Tickets ticket information box not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets ticket information box not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oasishr
    Participant

I have The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets plugins up and running, licensed and connected to eventbrite. I have imported an event from eventbrite OK. I’m running the latest versions and the latest WP with 2016 theme. This is a fresh WP install that I have set up just to test this issue.
    The event shows up fine on the front end, but I cannot see the Ticket Information box. I’m using the default page template and I ticked “Display tickets on event page?” on the edit page of the event. What am I missing here?

oasishr
    Participant

I’ve discovered that if I make the event Public in Eventbrite then the ticket info box will display on my page. Is it not possible to display the ticket box for Private events as well?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

As you found out the API only enables public event ticket boxes to be shown in an iFrame. The iFrames does not have a way to authenticate so it can only show tickets for public events there is not away around that as all the coding for this comes from Eventbrite.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

ca4it
    Participant

I have the same issue. However, my event is public and the tickets are still not showing up

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi ca4it,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum, where we can interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post it will email the author of the topic.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets ticket information box not showing’ is closed to new replies.