Eventbrite tickets no longer showing on all events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets no longer showing on all events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gretchen
    Participant

Hello –
    I know I’m not the only one with this issue, but it seems that on some of my events the ticket iframe is no longer showing. There is one event where it is there.

The event that shows is:
    https://offthehookarts.org/event/keys-to-nature-a-piano-recital/

Here is one that doesn’t show up:
    https://offthehookarts.org/event/mending-our-disconnections/

I read in one of the threads that I need to delete and then import. The import functionality has been shaky and I hate to do that because then I have to reformat everything again. I had similar issues are updates last summer and am beyond frustrated at this point. I had to set up everything numerous times over the summer. I’ve lost so many hours in reformatting and redoing events in the last 6 months.

Is there a fix for this coming soon?
    Thank you

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I visited your website but couldn’t see any problem on your Event page: the ticket iframe did show up.

Did you update Eventbrite Tickets to version 4.5.4 (which was released yesterday)? Could you confirm this issue is solved?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Gretchen
    Participant

Hi there – yes it was in and out for a day, but seems to have settled for
    now. Honestly, I’m afraid to do the update. Every time I do, something goes
    haywire. I may wait a couple of days and look at known issues before doing
    that.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

First of all, I’m glad it seems to have settled for now 🙂

Regarding the updates, they may not only introduce new features, but fix previous issues as well. That said, I understand you are careful and prefer to wait a little bit. A good practice here would be to set up a staging environment, with a duplicate version of your website. That way, you could test things there first before deciding or not to apply the update on your live site 🙂

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets no longer showing on all events’ is closed to new replies.