Eventbrite tickets module disappears after updating content changes in WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets module disappears after updating content changes in WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nthomas
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe,

Creating a new thread based on another support thread with Nico on July 2.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that something I’ve observed happen a few times is that after an event has been imported to WordPress from Eventbrite, the tickets module shows up just fine (except for maybe the issue of # of remaining tickets showing, when the option is clicked off in Eventbrite). But when I go back to the posting to edit the content in the text box, and hit “Update”, when I refresh the page, the tickets module disappears. I think what may be happening is that the default radio button for the options “Leave this event associated with Eventbrite” and “Display tickets on event page” somehow get clicked to “No”, when I update.

I’m not keen on trying to re-create the issue at this point, because I don’t want to risk losing the ticket box on another event, and then having to re-import the event to get the ticket module back, so I’m leaving this comment here more as an fyi.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi @nthomas,

While I’m unable to replicate this I appreciate you letting us know and we’ll certainly keep an eye out for further reports (and I absolutely understand your reluctance to troubleshoot further in this case).

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets module disappears after updating content changes in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.