Eventbrite Tickets login loop

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets login loop

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    visteksocial
    Participant

We are also having this problem since updating to the latest version. Every time we try to import an event, we are asked to login again and again.

Please help!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-tickets-login-loop/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…we have made some changes on our end that might have already fixed the problem – can you go ahead and try again and let me know if it works now?

Thanks,

Jennifer

visteksocial
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m still having the same issue.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m sorry it’s still not working! We do have another fix coming soon for this (I don’t have an exact date at the moment), so I’ll go ahead and set this thread to “Pending Fix” – as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a fix for this issue. It’s all on our Event Aggregator server side of things so you don’t need to update any plugins.

As always, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your Eventbrite API connection and let us know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

visteksocial
    Participant

Hi There,

Thanks for the update, however, I am still having the same issue on my end. This is the message it keeps looping back to.

——————————————————————————————————————
    You need to connect Event Aggregator to Eventbrite to import your events from Eventbrite.

Eventbrite Token
    You need to connect to Eventbrite for Event Aggregator to work properly

Connect to Eventbrite
    ——————————————————————————————————————

Could you please advise what I should do next?

Thanks

Tom
    Participant

Hi there, we’re also still experiencing this issue.

Just to provide a bit more information – when the page redirects back from the Eventbrite Allow/Deny page to the ‘import’ page in the WP dashboard, we’re seeing 400 (Bad Request) errors on the following resources:

https://ea.theeventscalendar.com/api/aggregator/v1/origin

https://ea.theeventscalendar.com/api/aggregator/v1/eventbrite/validate?referral=ourdomain&url=ourdomain&secret_key&licenses%5Btribe-eventbrite%5D=ourlicensekey&origin=eventbrite
    (our credentials redacted)

Hope this is of some use in resolving the issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

soloyoltd
    Participant

We have the same problem. Please fix the loop asap 🙂

Thank you for the good service.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you all are still running into this issue! We are doing some additional testing on our end to get to the source of the issue. Thanks Tom for providing us with that information!

I apologize for the further inconvenience here, but we are working hard to get this resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi @Tom and @soloyoltd,

Just wanted to let you know that we have been able to solve the Eventbrite connection issue, so you should be able to connect now.

Please give it a try on your end and if you experience any other issues, please open a separate topic so we can further assist and keep things more organized.

Once again our apologies for all the inconvenience.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ron!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.6.19 and Eventbrite Tickets 4.5.1

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets login loop’ is closed to new replies.