Eventbrite tickets integration does not work consitently on chrome, safari, IE

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets integration does not work consitently on chrome, safari, IE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    evolveagility
    Participant

Please open following link on different browsers : https://evolveagility.com/event/certified-agile-leadership-cal-i-workshop-december-2018/
    This one of many events that I recently imported from eventbrite. On Firefox, integration to purchase tickets works but it does not work on any other browser (chrome, safari, IE).
    Many times on all my events widget to purchase tickets does not display and requires refresh of browser.
    I have been loosing sales because of this issue that was brought to my attention by some one who cared to call me about it. Please help me fix this.

evolveagility
    Participant

Also if you check https://evolveagility.com/event/ there earlier events display current ticket price, but newly imported events do not show current price for event.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Eventbrite tickets displaying. I will try to help you get this sorted if I can.

I looked at the specific event you linked to, in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on Mac. I also checked in Windows Edge, Chrome and Firefox. The ticket form is displaying as expected in all browsers.

Can you try checking from an incognito window and see if it shows up for you?

For the price issue, I tried creating an event locally and pushed it up to Eventbrite. Once I marked it as “live” the price is showing up for me on the events page in list view.

You are importing the events from Eventbrite? Can you see the ticket information in the Eventbrite section of the event in the wordpress admin? Is it showing the cost there? Is “live” selected for “Eventbrite Event Status”?

Thanks,
    Sky

evolveagility
    Participant

This reply is private.

evolveagility
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thanks for the additional information. I was able to reproduce this when creating the event on Eventbrite.com and importing the event. I have created a bug ticket for this, and am attaching this thread to it. As soon as a fix has been released, we will follow up with you here to let you know.

As a temporary solution, is it possible for you to initiate your events from the site first and push to Eventbrite.com? If you need to make any advanced changes you can then log into Eventbrite and edit. But the price seems to be showing when you create the event locally.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

evolveagility
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Yes, I meant any events you add in the meantime.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a timeline for when the fix will be released. We do have a handful of reports of this, and the developers are working on the fix.

We will let you know as soon as we have the solution available.

Thanks,
    Sky

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets integration does not work consitently on chrome, safari, IE’ is closed to new replies.