Eventbrite Tickets imported events lose stying after update to 4.5

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets imported events lose stying after update to 4.5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather Acton
    Participant

Hi there,

When you import an event, it now loses any text formatting (bold, italics, bullet points), photos that were in the event description field, and turns double line breaks/paragraph breaks into single-line breaks. This did not happen prior to this update, and we noticed after having to reimport all events after the update. Can this be addressed?

Thanks!
    Heather

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Heather,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…I just tested this on my end and got the same thing. I’m logging this for our developers to take a look at, and as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we look into this! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Heather Acton
    Participant

Great! Thank you for the update and we look forward to hearing back.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Heather!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets imported events lose stying after update to 4.5’ is closed to new replies.