Eventbrite Tickets iFrame not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets iFrame not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Manuel
    Participant

Hello,

This error has been happening for a while where the ifram does not appear on the event pages on my website. I feel like I am losing valuable purchase attempts from traffic.

There have been many support tickets about this, and the best I’ve been able to resolve this are temporary appearances of the tickets frame and then it being gone. I have refreshed the pages multiple times to no avail.

Please verify: miamicomedy.com/events

Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Manuel!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

I’ve just had a look at this event on your site and it works ok on my end by showing the tickets iframe every time. Are you having problems with a specific event? If so, please share the link with us so we can have a closer inspection.

I wonder if this is a glitch somehow and may relate to Eventbrite not responding to the iframe request.

Are you able to replicate the error constantly on your end? Do you see any pattern when the iframe is not showing up?

When the iframe does not show up for you, could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/. If so, please share those errors with us.

Thanks,
    Victor

Manuel
    Participant

Hey Victor,

Yes they appear sometimes and then they stop working.

This has been happening for a while now and there are many threads stating the iframe doesnt appear on their sites as well.

The error happens at random on just about any event on our end: http://miamicomedy.com/events

Currently, they are working fine. But there are times where the iframe disappears.

I’m not sure what the error can be, but I do know I get a lot of customers emailing me where to get tickets for our events, and when I check, refresh and use different devices its not there for a prolonged period of time.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for following up with this.

I’ve just made some other tests trying to reproduce the issue on other events of your site but I was able to see the iframe all times.

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, if you can reproduce the issue and there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Also, do you recall a recent change in your site, like a theme or plugin update, after which the issue started to appear?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Manuel!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, where we included some work around the Eventbrite tickets iframe functionality.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We have not been able to identify a specific bug on our end that would prevent the tickets iframe from being displayed. So, if you still experience this on your site, please navigate to your WP Admin > Events > Help and under the <b>Event Log </b>section set the Logging Level to “Warnings and errors”.

This will log a warning if the ticket iframe has not been displayed for an event and will give us more information about the problem. If that’s the case, please share the logs with us so we can see if any problem from there.

In addition, you can install the following plugin which will force the display of the tickets iframe for your published events > tribe-ext-eventbrite-tickets-force-iframe.zip

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your help and patience while we work on this together.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets iFrame not showing up’ is closed to new replies.