Eventbrite Tickets – Google Maps doesn't work

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets – Google Maps doesn't work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nickivasquez
    Participant

Hi, I am having 2 problems:

1. I am having an error on this page: http://www.gulfshoreopera.org/event/testing/

“You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.”

I realize this could be a theme issue, I have submitted a request in my theme forum as well – however I would really appreciate it if you could take a look to make sure it’s not something on the plugin end. I just don’t want to run around in circles with everyone trying to figure this out. I would really appreciate any help to fix the google maps…I really like that feature!! Thank you,
    Nicki

Barry

Hi Nicki – I’m sorry you’re hitting up against difficulties here.

I don’t actually see that error when I visit the URL you provided (and looking at the source, the Google Maps script is being pulled in once only). Additionally I’m struggling to actually locate your main events page, unless it has been heavily customized. Can you confirm:

• If this issue has been resolved or if you still need assistance
    • Is the URL you shared accurate, or is there another URL where I can see the problem?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets – Google Maps doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.