Eventbrite tickets disappeared off site

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets disappeared off site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    volunteeringnsw
    Participant

Hi there,

We have events calendar 3.10.1 and eventbrite tickets 3.10.2

I don’t know when the eventbrite functionality dropped off, but all my attempts to reconnect the applicatoins have failed.

I follow the directions, enter my api key, my client secret, then go to eventbrite to authorise the app and log in and then get a fail message:

“The application you’re trying to use has made an invalid request to Eventbrite. Please contact the application developer. ”

I’ve tried removing and re-installing plug in and still not working. Help!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot them with you.

Can you please confirm in Eventbrite settings in WordPress and in the Eventbrite Application all the urls are the same for your site.

So if you include the www please include it in all urls if you do not leave it out in all the urls.

Let me know about that and we can go from here to solve this.

Thanks

volunteeringnsw
    Participant

Thanks for your help. The URL’s were wrong, so fixed and now working perfectly.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see that fixed the issue!

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets disappeared off site’ is closed to new replies.