Eventbrite Tickets Box Error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets Box Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen Lane
    Participant

Since the last update, I’ve been getting the following error on my event pages:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘Event_Tickets_PRO’ does not have a method ‘displayEventBriteTicketForm’ in /home3/aiabalt/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

You can see it on the website here: http://www.aiabaltimore.org/events/aiabaltimore-historic-resources-tour-of-the-ivy-hotel/

I configured the plugin with Eventbrite as per the instructions. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Nathan

Kathleen Lane
    Participant

I figured it out! The problem is the code used to move the ticket box to the position before the content as detailed here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-eventbrite-tickets-box/

Now that the snippet no longer works in the current version, is there a workaround? I prefer having the content box before the content because it’s easier for visitors to find.

Thanks,

Nathan

George
    Participant

Hey Nathan,

First of all, thanks for digging into this and finding out that the custom code in our tutorial is the source of your problem here – we’ll update that ASAP!

For now, you should be able to keep using that code just fine if you replace the reference to ‘displayEventBriteTicketForm’ with ‘print_ticket_form’. So, in that custom snippet this line of code:

display_tickets = array( Event_Tickets_PRO::instance(), 'displayEventBriteTicketForm' );

Would now look like this:

$display_tickets = array( Event_Tickets_PRO::instance(), 'print_ticket_form' );

I hope this helps! Let us know if it clears up issues for you 🙂

Thanks,
    George

Kathleen Lane
    Participant

Worked like a charm. Thanks, George!

George
    Participant

Awesome! Best of luck with your site Nathan 🙂

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets Box Error’ is closed to new replies.