Eventbrite tickets booking capability are not coming up on my Events pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite tickets booking capability are not coming up on my Events pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wyn Vogel
    Participant

This is really weird it was working now it’s not – and very frustrating – the flag on the Event Page is also always set to ‘Draft’ even though I change it to ‘Live’ mad then Update – ???

Very frustrating as I have tickets that are live so I don’t want to delete them and try to make them again?

Thx Wyn

Cliff

Hi Wyn.

Unfortunately, the Eventbrite API can experience intermittent and inconsistent outages, so that could the be issue, at no fault of your own or of our plugins, in which case the solution is to wait and see.

To make sure your site isn’t causing its own errors, I’d suggest enabling WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while editing events, adding/editing Eventbrite tickets, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite tickets booking capability are not coming up on my Events pages’ is closed to new replies.