EventBrite Tickets addon 3.9.4 causes problems on event details page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite Tickets addon 3.9.4 causes problems on event details page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    eengert
    Participant

Since the EB Tickets addon was updated (currently at 3.9.4), our event details page has some issues. If you go to the event page http://www.crosswindsonline.org/event/sheila-walsh-live-loved-back-to-life/ you will see that the price listed in the header has duplicate $$.

Also, there is a warning message being displayed above the EB details towards the bottom: “Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘Event_Tickets_PRO’ does not have a method ‘displayEventBriteTicketForm’ in /home/crosswin/public_html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496”

Please advise. Thanks.

eengert
    Participant

I was able to solve the Warning message by changing the code snippet in my Functions.php file as found in another thread in this form.

The double $$ problem still persists.

eengert
    Participant

I solved the double $$ issue by removing the $ I had in the default currency on the Settings page. You may want to address that issue in a future update.

Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you where able to resolve the issues.

Where did you see the $$ I was not able to see it on my site, but would like find it to get this resolved.

Thanks

eengert
    Participant

If you enter $ as the default currency in the settings for the plugin, you will then see $$ in the event details that are displayed just below the event title. You’ll also see $$ in the event details section at the bottom of the page.

Brian
    Keymaster

I have mine setup the same way, yet I am only seeing one $.

When you entered in a cost for Eventbrite did you include the $ there?

eengert
    Participant

No, I’m not even sure it’s possible to enter $ in the cost fields on Eventbrite.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok well I am not able to reproduce, but I will look out for it to see about resolving it.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite Tickets addon 3.9.4 causes problems on event details page’ is closed to new replies.