Eventbrite Tickets 4.5 Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Tickets 4.5 Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    upweb
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issue as others- when i try to log into to Eventbrite, it gets stuck in a loop. Also, all my events are no longer connected to Eventbrite for people to purchase tickets. Submitting a ticket so I can be notified when this is fixed.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-ticket-login-loop/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue! We are aware of it and are working on getting a fix out as soon as possible. As soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a fix for this issue. It’s all on our Event Aggregator server side of things so you don’t need to update any plugins.

As always, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your Eventbrite API connection and let us know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

upweb
    Participant

4.5 does not work- it removes the connection between the event on WordPress and does not allow the import of new events. It also keeps showing the migrate message.

I rolled my site back to 4.4.9 and I am unable to import new events because I get stuck in an Eventbrite login loop.

Is there is any status on these problems? This plugin is completely breaking the functionality of the site.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

upweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jaclyn!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address the Eventbrite Imports issue.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.6.19 and Eventbrite Tickets 4.5.1

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Tickets 4.5 Not Working’ is closed to new replies.