Eventbrite Ticketing box not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite Ticketing box not showing

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by B LAB (SUISSE) Normand.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Events Calendar team,

The eventbrite ticket box is not working properly.
    It is very unreliable wether it shows up or not on the webpage. Sometimes after refreshing 2 or 3 times it will shop sometimes not.

Is there any solution to this? Should I look into something?

Thank you for your support!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. It could be a conflict with another plugin especially since it sometimes loads. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hi Brendan,
    Thank you for your answer.
    I created a staging site for which I tested for conflicts. After following step 1 of the link you provided the problem was still occuring.
    I’ve noticed we have not updated all the Event Calendar pluggins. Is there any reason we should not update them?

Thanks again for your time and support.

Cheers,
    Nicolas

Oh I forgot.
    I don’t know if this could help but it seems to work fine on mobile.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the info. Yes, go ahead and update everything to the latest versions since this could be causing a conflict in various scripts.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite Ticketing box not showing’ is closed to new replies.