EventBrite ticket window disappeared from the event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EventBrite ticket window disappeared from the event page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Dawn Liu
    Participant

I have an event all set up with Event Calendar 3.9.3 and EventBrite plugin 3.9.6. I have been selling tickets on the event page for the past week. The event is today 6pm PST.

But this morning the ticket window disappeared. No change has been made on my Wp-website at all, including plugins. When editing the event, all the EventBrite features and links are intact, but the ticket window is not there when viewing the event page.

I checked all my eventbrite plugin settings, and even did a new API, and the connection was successful. The event listing on EventBrite is intact.

However, I just could not salvage the ticket window on my event page! Please help.

Barry

Hi drdawnliu,

I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough experience.

Since we’re close to the end of the working day already it may be tricky to pin this one down (unless you can replicate the same thing with another test event).

Even so, I’d love to know what the URL of the event is both on eventbrite.com and on your own WordPress site (if you are happy to share those – even by private reply – that would be great).

Thanks!

Dr. Dawn Liu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Would you mind posting the full URL to the event on eventbrite.com? I’m not sure I can find it otherwise.

Dr. Dawn Liu
    Participant
    Barry

OK, in that case unfortunately there may not be much I can do at this point.

Do you have any other examples of the problem you can share the URLs for, or else are you able to replicate this (with a “test event”)?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘EventBrite ticket window disappeared from the event page’ is closed to new replies.